Benefit From B Vitamins
B vitamins help the body convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which is “burned” to produce energy. These B vitamins often referred to as B complex, also help the body metabolize fats and protein. B complex vitamins are necessary for healthy skin, hair, eyes, and liver. They also help the nervous system function properly. B6 is also necessary for proper absorption of vitamin B12 and for production of red blood cells and cells of the immune system.
Patients participating in our hCG body fat reduction program, in particular, may wish to maximize their weight loss by receiving our compounded preparation of these lipotropic amino acids and Vitamin B12. The lipotropic is a combination of three amino acids, targeted toward improved liver function.
Vitamin Cocktail – #9 A/B Injection
• Riboflavin: (Vitamin B2) and easily absorbed micronutrient. It plays a key role on energy metabolism, the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, ketone bodies (a vital source of energy during fasting), and proteins.
• Thiamine: (Vitamin B1) helps the body cells convert carbohydrates into energy. It is also essential for the functioning of the heart, muscles, and nervous system.
• Pyridoxine: (Vitamin B6) is needed for more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism. It is also essential for the red blood cell metabolism. The nervous and immune systems need vitamin B6 to function efficiently, and it is also needed for the conversion of tryptophan (an amino acid) to niacin (a vitamin)
• Niacinamide: (Vitamin B3) assists in the functioning of the digestive system, skin, and nerves. It is also important for the conversion of food to energy.
• M.I.C. contains Methionine, Inositol, and Choline
Methionine is one of the sulfur-containing amino acids. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat build up in the liver and the body. Patients with a sulfa allergy should not take this injection.
Inositol, a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex, is closely associated with Choline. Its aids I the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. It also participates in the action of serotonin.
Choline supports the health of the liver in its processing an excretion of chemical waste products within the body. It is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic system.
• L-Carnitine: a naturally occurring amino acid which plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat. It functions as a transporter of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the metabolic furnace of the cell.
• Hydroxocobalamin B12: an energy booster and it is among the most important of all of the B-complex vitamins. Main functions are in the formation of red blood cells and the maintenance of a healthy nervous system. Helps with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. It also helps the growth of healthy blood cells, nerve cells, and the proteins in the body.