Help your body heal itself with a natural approach to medicine
Vitamin IV Therapy
Our custom IV protocols are designed to meet your needs. Vitamins, amino acids and minerals, administered intravenously, are an efficient way to boost your performance, recover after illness, or improve body functions.
What is the Myers Double?
Originally invented by John Myers, a Baltimore physician, the Myers “cocktail” addresses a wide range of conditions including:
Professional athletes of all kinds have incurred tremendous boosts in their performance, by receiving pre-event Myers double treatment.
Vitamin B Complex
Glisten with the GLOW
Aesthetic treatments can successfully treat a line here or a wrinkle there, but most fail to treat cell-deep damage caused by the aging process. Utilizing the power of antioxidants including glutathione – described as the mother of antioxidants – our Anti-Aging Booster IV can help in the fight against free radicals that cause many of the signs of aging.
- Fights oxidative stress that shows in our skin as loss of tone and clarity
- All-around improvement in skin texture and tone
- Boost collagen and elastin that give skin its plumpness and structure
Glutathione also appears to work by ridding the body of toxins and free radicals that lead to hyperpigmentation, age spots, sun spots wrinkles, fine lines and conditions such as melasma or post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. It can help with cystic acne, acne-prone skin, red spots and skin roughness while improving the overall texture, tone, elasticity and smoothness of the skin.
When you spend time in the sun, UV rays are bound to be absorbed, no matter how much sunscreen you apply. The UV rays cause the formation of free radicals, which can lead to serious problems. Thankfully, Vitamin C reduces the damage that free radicals do to your skin, including preventing wrinkles, sun spots, and age spots.
Your skin is protected by two proteins: collagen and elastin. Elastin helps your skin to stretch, preventing it from wrinkling. Collagen keeps your skin fresh and moist, preventing dryness and sagging skin. These two proteins are essential in order to have healthy skin, and Vitamin C is one of the nutrients your skin needs to produce these proteins. By consuming more Vitamin C, you give our body the nutrients it needs to manufacture more of the age – and damage – preventing proteins.
Detox and Recover
Whether you’ve been under the weather or just “celebrated” a little too hard, our Recovery IV is just the thing to help you get back to feeling great!
Vitamin B Complex
This treatment includes Glutathione, the main antioxidant in the body, which helps eliminate free radicals and oxidative stress.
Train harder with "SPORTY"
Combining amino acids could be the key to overhauling the way you look and feel because there is power in the numbers. When we combine these amino acids, we get a host of health benefits. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. they help build and repair tissues like lean muscle. They also enable the body to better break down and digest food and waste. Amino acids also help us sleep better, boost our immune system and even protect the heart.
L-Glutamine is one of the most abundant free amino acids in the body. Your body makes plenty of glutamine when you’re young and healthy, but as you age, glutamine production begins to drop off. This amino acid converts energy stores to glycogen instead of fat, making energy more accessible for immediate use and preventing weight gain.
L-Ornithine helps the body reduce toxins and is used to combat physical fatigue.
L-Arginine regulates blood sugar and decreases body fat. L-Arginine acts as a precursor to growth hormone and assist in increasing blood flow in the body.
- L-Lysine helps the body turn fatty foods into energy and also has an antiviral effect which can help prevent cold sore breakouts.
- L-Isoleucine is the BCAA best known for its role in increasing endurance, helping to repair muscle tissue, and encouraging blood clotting at the site of injury. This BCAA has been shown to provide potential benefit for athletes because its primary role in the body is to increase energy and help recovery from strenuous physical activity.
- L-Leucine works with the BCAA’s isoleucine and valine to help repair lean mass, regulate blood sugar, and maintain the body’s energy levels. L-leucine has also shown to temporarily increase the production of growth hormone.
- L-Valine may help in removing excess nitrogen from the liver and in transporting nitrogen to other tissues in the body as required. Valine has also been studied as adjunctive nutritional support in people with liver and gallbladder disease caused by alcoholism or drug abuse. Valine has also been studied for reversing alcohol-related brain damage.